Julie Le Franc
Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist & Psychologist, Gold Coast
J.P. (Qual)., MA Psychoanalytic,
PostGradDipPsych., BAPsych., BMin.,
PostGrad Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM),
Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (NLP),
Diploma in Marriage and Family Therapy
Personal and Professional Background
Julie Le Franc has a Master's Degree in Psychoanalytic, a rigorous program of clinical studies and research in psychoanalytic theory and practice. As a major component of her training she has many years of personal analysis and clinical supervision.
Julie is a Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS) and is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA). Julie works with the medical model. She has attended Neuroscience Conferences and meets monthly with Psychiatrist's and Doctor's and continues to attend workshops and Professional Development meetings to upgrade her skills.
Julie uses many treatment modalities to promote wellness and recovery. Her key interests include psychoanalysis, helping people to work through the complex issues which underlie suffering, using psychoanalytic and psychodynamic techniques.
Additional interests include Post Grad in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. Julie has a special interest in the nutritional aspects of health and healthy ageing.
Julie uses a multidisciplinary approach to study, analysis, and interventions that also integrate Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). NLP explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotion (programmes), to change the way both your brain and your body function.
- MA.Psychoanalytic - Deakin University
- PostGrad.DipPsych. Bond University
- PostGrad.Nutritional & Enviromental Medicine
- BAPsych - Edith Cowan University
- Diploma in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Human Resource Management - Edith Cowan University
- Justice Studies - Edith Cowan University
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified) for the State of Queensland
- The Churchill Clinic Western Australia. Psychotherapy Training
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Psychologists Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Justice of the Peace (Qual).
- Former member of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Former Member C.G. Jung Society of Western Australia Inc.
- Former Member of the Australian Human Resource Institute
- Former Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Former Member of Rotary